Hey guys! Today I'm going to be sharing a honey, green tea and oatmeal face mask with you. It's extremely simple and easy. Let's go ahead and do this!
Things you need:
- Dried green tea leaves (preferably organic)
- Instant Oatmeal
- a spoon
- a small Bowl
That is it! It's that simple.
1. Put in a teaspoon of dried green tea leaves in the bowl.
2. Pour a tiny bit of hot water in the bowl and stir it up!
3. Place 2 large pinches of instant oatmeal into the bowl. You decide for yourself which consistency you want your mask to be. It shouldn't be too thick nor runny.
4. Lastly put in 2 teaspoon of honey in the mask anddddd you are done!
Benefits of this face mask:
- Oatmeal: Treats sunburn, acne, rosacea and eczema. It alsooothes and moisturizes skin.
- Honey: Softens the skin & treats acne scars. Hydrates & has anti-aging properties.
- Green tea: Has anti-oxidants that prevent wrinkles and skin cancer.
Even though it's not the best looking face mask in the world, I guarantee that it does work wonderfully on the skin! I've been making this for 2 weeks now and my face is as soft as a baby's tushy. It's cheap and it's all natural products..what more can you ask for?
Try this and let me know what you think!