7.06.2012

Tag: How Much Does Your Face Cost?

Hi guys!
I've been tagged by Yesenia from yisforyesenia.blogspot.com. Please check her out! She does a bunch of posts are fun to read plus she's from Southern Cali! It really doesn't get better than that.

Anyways, for these products I'm just going to sum up the "normal" prices, not the prices that I actually paid for them. (Because in Thailand, we pay much more for makeup due to taxes and crap) This is one of the reasons why one of my wishes is to live in the States. Also, to be honest I don't remember the prices that I paid for all these stuff. heh.

Alright, let's get started!

Face

  • Bobbi Brown creamy concealer - $32
  • theBalm Sexy Mama Translucent Powder - $19
  • Nars Blush/Bronzer Trio $42


Eyes

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance - $18
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - $50
  • Covergirl Lash Blast - $6


Brows

  • No7 Lash and Brow Perfector - $7
  • Mac Mystery e/s - $15

Lips
  • theBalm Plump Your Plucker in Cocoa My Coconut - $15
  • Maybeline Color Sensational lipstick in Warm me up - $5
Total = $209

Holy shit. I can't believe all this costs 200 hundred bucks. I don't wanna think about the better things that I could've bought with this amount of money. And I don't even want to calculate the actual amount that I paid for all this. *sigh* I should probably go on a makeup buying ban. I really should. 

Thanks for Yesenia again for tagging me and making me realize how insanely expensive just an everyday face of makeup costs. Huge wakeup call! 

How much is your face cost? 

An-An
x

4 comments:

  1. It was a huge wakeup call for me too ! I don't even want to do another one with my non-drugstore makeup. A makeup ban isn't looking like a bad idea right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ridiculous how only a few items can cost so much!
    great blog!
    x

    http://x-thebeautyblog-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great idea for a tag! love your blog a lot!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool idea, think I'm going to do it in my next post! Love your blog, newest follower!:)


    JulianneInJune

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. If you have any questions, just leave them here, and I'll get back to you asap.

No follow for follow comments please. Just leave your links and I'll check them out :)