10.04.2012

LUSH Christmas goodies!

Hello beautiful people. 
Just a few seconds ago I visited the Lush website and guess what...THEIR CHRISTMAS GOODIES ARE HERE! Are you as excited as me? Are you, are you?!



I feel like every single year Lush never fails to impress me. Their Christmas range this year is so cute and adorable, I seriously want everything. Good news, So White and Christmas Eve are back. Those are two of my favorites from their Christmas range and they always bring them back 'cause they're cult favorites. Surprisingly, I am not a big fan of Snow Fairy. The scent is too bubblegummy and sweet for me but I know it's their most famous Christmas product and they're bringing it back too! Last year while I was in Japan, I bought 2 bars of the Candy Cane soap, but unfortunately Lush didn't bring it back this year. That soap is probably my second favorite soap from Lush ever :( Man, if I wasn't going back to Thailand this Christmas, I seriously would apply for a temp job at Lush. How incredible would that be?

I already made a list of things I need to get and basically it consists of anything shaped like Santa Claus, Christmas eve, So white and a few more things. Okay, a lot more things. But as I mentioned before, the Lush girl at my local Lush said there would be kind of a party at Lush for the Christmas goodies. Not sure if this is the same of every Lush stores in the UK, but if you're interested, you should check it out. I believe you have to put your name down in the VIP list and they'll notify you. 

Check out there Christmas range here!
(No, I'm not paid to write this post, I'm just that excited!)


Are you planning to get anything from the Lush Christmas range this year? Tell me which products you're the most excited for! 

17 comments:

  1. OMGSH! I just got so excited!! I love lush & there Christmas range!
    eeek! going to go check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get more LUSH products... I love their store, their smells, their everything but I just never treat myself to their goodies!! I've always wanted to try their solid shampoos and conditioners :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I walk past their store, I take a big long breath haha

      Delete
  3. Oh good holly jolly goodness! I can't wait to just dive into all the products!

    themodmermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the Santa Claus shaped things too!!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lush!!! I am such a lushie!!! I can't wait till Saturday when it comes out in the stores where I live xx!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, my saturday is reserved for lush this week haha :)

      Delete
  6. I've heard good things about Snow Fairy and was going to order it online but I'm thinking I should maybe go smell it in person LOL :) Thanks for this post!

    https://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, definitely give it a whiff before you buy it! it smells like the bubblegum lip scrub to me x

      Delete
  7. So excited ive already started writing my crimbo list :)

    Lovely blog! Would love if you could check mine out and maybe follow each other  http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish we had a Lush in my town :( Great post though! :D

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, Lush is so LUSH! Sorry had to be done. I'm so excited to Lush is my favourite shop ever! Me and my friend are completely obsessed with Snow Fairy! Shame its not to everyone's taste :( Can't wait till Christmas now.
    Hope Uni is going well :D

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I always look forward to the Lush Holiday offerings. Glogg shower gel is my favourite! Thanks for sharing :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want, i love it
    its scent is just amazing

    x

    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all the lovely comments. If you have any questions, just leave them here, and I'll get back to you asap.

No follow for follow comments please. Just leave your links and I'll check them out :)